Spring is the season of renewal, regrowth, rebirth. I don’t know about you, but at least for me, when I think about spring, happy things, cheerful colors, pleasant thoughts, peaceful lively days come to mind.
With these series of posts, I’ll share with you things I think will get you into the SPRING-ish mood.
We started this week with the news of the birth of a new Royal baby girl in the UK. The Dukes of Cambridge, William and Kate, are the proud parents to a little princess named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. This regal occasion inspired today’s SPRING-ish Series Blog Post.
Spring is a season of color and floral inspiration. The following are magnificent masterpiece jewels, that scream spring and will make any princess or queen feel regally SPRING-ish. Enjoy 😉
1. Bal de l’Opera, from Dior High Jewelry collection created in homage to the Rose, Monsieur Dior’s favorite flower.
2. Caresse d’Orchidées par Cartier Earrings. 18K pink gold earrings set with 1 pink quartz briolette cut drop each, diamonds, pale pink sapphires, rhodolite garnets, dark pink tourmaline.
3. Butterfly Diamond Hairpin from the 1830’s.
4. Caresse d’Orchidées par Cartier Ring. 18K white gold with paved diamonds.
6. OSCAR HEYMAN Diamond and Ruby Flower Pin Brooch Offered By TMW Jewels Co. Price: $30,000
7. Harry Winston Star Ruby Ring. From the Incredibles Collection.
8. Rose Dios Pré Catelan Ring. 18K Pink Gold and Pink Quartz.
9. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Flower Ring from The Gatsby Collection. 5.25-carat diamond surrounded by lifelike diamond petals. Round brilliant diamond (center), color grade E; smaller round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight 3.25. Price: $919,000
10. Oval Paraiba Tourmaline Ring by Harry Winston.
11. Marquesa Aquamarine Cocktail Ring Emerald-cut aquamarine by Harry Winston, 16.05 carats; 12 marquise and pear-shaped diamonds, 1.00 total carats; platinum setting.
12. Beaute Celeste ring from the “Peau d’Âne” collection by Van Cleef & Arpels. One of a kind featuring 4.05-carat emerald-cut fancy vivid yellow diamond and white and yellow diamonds set in 18K white and yellow gold.
13. Yellow Sapphire Ring from Harry Winston’s Incredibles collection.
14. Tulip Sapphire ring by Harry Winston. 20 carats platinum ring.
15. DIOR Orchid ring in diamonds and rubies, price upon request; available at Saks Fifth Avenue in Bal Harbour Shops.
16. Lavender Spinel ring by Harry Winston, from the Incredibles collection.
18. Seaman Schepps Biwa Flower Aquamarine & Diamond Earrings mounted in 18K white gold.
19. Ode to nature earings by Chopard. White gold with rubelites, tsavorites and diamonds.
20. ‘Blumei’ by Van Cleef and Arpels from the Papillons Collection. A butterfly of diamonds, sapphires and aquamarines (which closely resemble the markings of the original moth).
21. Daisy Parure, a suite of diamond, colored diamond and chrysoprase “Reine Marguerite”jewelry by Van Cleef & Arpels. Mounted in 18k gold, necklace circa 1990, ear clips circa 1992, brooch circa 1993 from The Elizabeth Taylor Jewelry Collection. At Christie’s. Price Realized $746,500
22. Vine necklace from The Red Carpet collection by Chopard.
And to end this beautiful, inspiring, colorful and sparkling post, a video from the genius people at Dior. Without further a do I give your Le Bal des Roses.
Breathtakingly gorgeous. Are you feeling regally SPRING-ish?
If you like this post, check out the other posts of the SPRING-ish Series here.
Till the next one dear readers. 😉