This is the third time I join this wonderful challenge. I’m taking baby steps to fill my cards up, because I don’t base my reading choices on the Bookish Bingo card only. I managed to make one bingo the first time I joined. The second time I made 2 bingos. And for this New Year 2015 Edition I planned to do 3 bingos. And guess what?
I did it!!
So, let me call it:
Here’s my 2015 New Year Edition Bookish Bingo Card:
Books read (blue ones make the Bingos):
- 2015 Debut: A Small Indiscretion by Jan Ellison (A woman’s
mistakeschoices from her young years come back and haunt her family’s future. 3 Stars)
- Magical Realism: The Witch of Painted Sorrows by M.J. Rose (Witchcraft, Passion, Mystery. Set in wonderful Paris during the Belle Epoque. 4.5 Stars)
- White Cover: Bridesmaid Lotto by Rachel Astor (Chick Lit, girl wins a bridesmaid lotto and finds love in the process. 2stars).
- Blue Cover: Winter at the Door by Sarah Graves (Thriller, police chief Lizzie Snow moves to a town called Bearkill to solve the mystery behind local murders. 2 stars)
- Mystery or Thriller: Dreaming Spies by Laurie R. King (Sherlock Holmes and Mary Russell become ninjas as they solve a mystery for the Japanese Empereror’s son. 3 stars)
- FREE: Keep the Ends Loose by Molly D. Campbell (Family secrets are unveiled affecting everyone in the family. 2stars)
- Over 400 pages: Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton 448 pages (Young Adult Paranormal story. Girl is trained to be a Seeker in a futuristic Scotland and Japan, but she discovers dark secrets that affect her missions and future. 2stars)
- Graphic Novel: Dark Hunger by Christine Feehan. (Girl who shape-shifts into a Leopard, falls madly and hungrily in love with a Vampire and they fight against their mutual enemies. 1.5 stars)
- PoC MC: Spy of Richmond by Jocelyn Green (Two Women: one white, one a free slave during the American Civil War, follow their convictions to fight for freedom and justice for all. 4 stars)
- Romance: The Bracelet by Dorothy Love (A girl unveils the mystery behind a Bracelet she is given and solves the secrets of her family’s past. 3.5 stars)
- Gold Lettering: Downton Abbey Rules for Household Staff by Justyn Barnes (The downstairs handbook every Downton Abbey fan must read. 5stars)
- Fairies or Fae: The Glittering World by Robert Levy (Blue and his friends go back to his hometown and discover the mysterious world that is hidden in the forest. 3 Stars).
- Male PoV: Things Half in Shadow by Alan Finn. (Great story about mediums in Philadelphia during the Civil War. 4 stars)
- Super Powers: Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout. (YA Paranormal Romance. Aliens among us. Need I say more? 4stars)
- Pink Cover: Women, Food and Desire by Alexandra Jamieson (Self help book that teaches you to listen to your body in order to eat well and have a happy healthy life. 3 Stars)
Once again I want to thank Great Imaginations for this fun challenge. They already posted the next card for the months of April, May and June. I am signing up for this one too and I’ll do my best to make 4 BINGOS. You can check out the next Bookish Bingo Card: Ready For Spring Edition here.
Did you sign up for this challenge? How did you do?