The girls from Great Imaginations came up with a fun challenge to spice up every book lover’s reading. They called it Bookish BINGO. It’s a seasonal challenge. Every 3 months they post a different Bookish BINGO card.
All you have to do is read the books that fit the challenges, check off your Bingo card and post a wrap up at the end of the season. If you make BINGO, you will be entered into a International giveaway: a book of your choice!
The Summer Edition Bookish BINGO card is:
- Sign- up by leaving a comment on the Great Imaginations Bookish BINGO post.
- Sign-ups close on July 14th
- One square per book. For instance, Mockingjay starts with M and is also a series finale, but can only count for one square.
- All reading must be done during the months of July, August, and September.
- There will be a giveaway again! Extra entries will be awarded for multiple bingos and a fully covered card earns +5!
I found out about it via Stephanie’s Book Reviews when she did the Spring edition. The sign-up time was already closed so I couldn’t do that one. But I’m happy I can join this one. I’ll be posting updates on my Booklikes account (btw, are you following me there yet? 🙂 ), and the final wrap up post will be posted here.
Happy Bingo everyone! 🙂