I never was an NSync fan. I saw this video last night for the first time. It’s H I L L A R I O U S!!!
Ah the late 90’s!
I love my life. I don’t usually get stuck in the past and miss it. I love to change and evolve according to the times I live. But this video made me think of the little things I miss about the late 90’s:
- Dancing all night long! Those were the days!
- Being able to stay up all night and look fresh in the morning and all through the day!
- My white Hyundai Excel Hatchback!
- WBS chatrooms.
- Falling in love in the chat rooms and on ICQ ROFLMAO
- Playing Star Wars Jedi Knight on my Pentium II Desktop! I rocked that game! I kicked ass on Quake too! LOL (remember when Pentium II rocked the world?)
- But let’s not forget playing Minesweeper for hours and hours of sane entertainment. Ha!
- Big Butts by Sir Mix Alot or Tubthumping by Chumbawamba ha ha Everyone sang those songs!
- Roadtrips to Lake Atitlan.
- Nirvana, Garbage, No Doubt, Savage Garden, The Cranberries, Oasis, Creed, Bush, Radiohead, Soul Asylum, The Verve and Pearl Jam mixed CDs.
- My Sony La Fiesta CD Player ( I still have this one, it works but haven’t used it in ages)
- The “Dolly the sheep thingy” that jumped up and down your computer screen. LOL
- Finally getting cable in my college apartment to watch reruns of Friends and catch up to what I had missed.
- My apartment! Great place! Sad to have left it!
- Happy College days…don’t miss the bad days…who does?
- Getting invited to see Titanic 7 times. No I wasn’t a fan of the movie, but everyone kept inviting me to watch that movie only. They were the freaks! ha ha ha
I’m sure there are more things I miss about the late 90’s. These were the ones that came up now.
How ’bout you? what do you miss about the late 90’s.
p.s. One thing for sure I DON’T miss is fashion. So glad grunge died. 😛